Effecorta, since 2009, Zero-Waste shops in Italy: Capannori, Milano, Padova, Bologna.
In just some years we reached three point of the Effecorta Shop Network in Italy, strictly Zero-Waste and sustainable shops
The business idea, base elements:
- No packaging;
- Local products - known producers;
- Good products - Quality and effectiveness;
- Right amount – no quantity imposition;
- The problem of waste is of all - Increasing sensitivity;
- Statistics: growing by 20% the purchase of organic products
- Effecorta is a cooperative of people;
- Private Investment;
- Financing from banking system and small start-up;
- Common vision with the territory. A context already prepared to change (waste door to door, milk, etc.);
- Bulk milk was the element from which we departed for a business plan.
90% of Effecorta products are inside of 70 km.
- In three years, 36000 bottles sold;
- 21500 retrieved (60%);
- Recovered nearly 500kg, about 4300 euro saved
- 30000 Small bags of cotton sold, 0 plastic bags or similar
- We started with 30% of bottles recovered in 2009,
- 3 points in Italy open in 3 years;
- Possibility of a European network;
- Know how to enable local producers and communicate effectively.